Learn more about Dr. Roy Carls:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Carls, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Family Practitioner, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carls
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carls Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Carls, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carls graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Carls has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Western Maryland Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Jeffrey Carls MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roy J. Carls practice?
- Dr. Roy Carls has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roy Carls practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cumberland, MD.
See Cumberland Surgeons.