A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Carlson is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Carlson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carlson has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy D Carlson MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Roy D. Carlson practice?
- Dr. Roy Carlson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Roy Carlson practices Otolaryngology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Haddonfield, NJ and Woodbury, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Otolaryngologists.