A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Carlson is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carlson
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Carlson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Carlson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carlson has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Douglas Carlson MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Roy D. Carlson practice?
- Dr. Roy Carlson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Roy Carlson practices Otolaryngology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Haddonfield, NJ and Woodbury, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Otolaryngologists.