A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Carlson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Carlson has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carlson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roy D. Carlson practice?
Dr. Roy Carlson practices Otolaryngology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Manahawkin, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Otolaryngologists.