Dr. Roy Clarke MD, FAAP Patient Reviews

4.8

• Good
  • Bad

September 6th, 2013
great doctor, my kids love him

February 20th, 2013
Dr Clarke is amazing!
Dr Clarke has been our daughter's pediatritian since the day she was born in 2007 and now our sons also. From day one we have had a positive experiance with this Dr. I myself do not have great luck with Dr's and always switch, but I have nothing but positive things to say about Dr Clarke. He is always very good with the kids and treats them like they where his own, he is friendly and knows what he is talking about. When it comes to my kids I want the best care for them and he always gives them the best. Yes there can sometimes be a bit of a wait at the office but I would wait as long as it takes before going to a different Dr.

November 30th, 2012
Good doc but really long wait time
I like the whole group of bluefish than my own doc. The wait time is always 45 minutes or more. He's a good doctor though.

September 14th, 2011
LOVE HIM!!! After a horrible experience with another Pediatrician in the SW area we are just so blessed to have met him. He treats the kids as if they were his own and honestly cares about them. We will stay with him as long as he is practicing!

December 6th, 2010
Great Doctor
I have an 8 month old baby and he is very thorough and competent. He explains the pros and cons of everything and really listens to you about what's going on.

November 5th, 2009
Problem with the Staff
I think Dr. Clarke is an absolutely wonderful doctor, and has been extremely good with my children. I've never had any problems with him as a doctor. Accuracy is great as well. The only problem I really have with his office is that his nurse is extremely rude, and unkind when it comes to dealing with Parents. She doesn't seem to have a clue how to understand what it's like to try and find out what's wrong with your children. We have had issues when we called to ask for results on testing or to have her fax over a referral to a specialist. She makes it seem like everything is no big deal and we should just make due with what we get from her when we get it. I called today to ask her when she was going to be able to fax over a referral that we were waiting on, and she told me, "I told you I will fax it sometime today and that you don't need to call the other doctor until tomorrow." I have been having some major issues with my child's health and have been referred to a specialist that they want us to see asap, and yet she seems to think she can just sit on it, and be rude about it as well. I really do wish that Dr. Clarke would get a more understanding nurse. Afterall, we are dealing with our children's health!!!

August 17th, 2015