A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Cobb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Cobb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Cobb, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cobb graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Cobb has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Morristown Memorial Hospital, Mt. Kemble Division, Morristown
- AHS Hospital Corp Mmh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Jonathan Cobb MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Roy J. Cobb practice?
- Dr. Roy Cobb has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roy Cobb practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Parsippany, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Morristown, NJ.
See Parsippany Radiologists.