Learn more about Dr. Roy Cobb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Cobb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Cobb, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cobb graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Cobb has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Morristown Memorial Hospital, Mt. Kemble Division, Morristown
- AHS Hospital Corp Mmh
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cobb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roy J. Cobb practice?
Dr. Roy Cobb practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near Parsippany, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Morristown, NJ.
See Parsippany Radiologists.