Learn more about Dr. Roy Markham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Markham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Markham
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Markham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Markham, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Markham graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Markham has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto Health Richland
- Providence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Douglass Markham MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Roy D. Markham practice?
- Dr. Roy Markham has 1 office location.
Dr. Roy Markham practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near West Columbia, SC.
See West Columbia Allergists and West Columbia Pediatricians.