A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Markham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Markham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Markham
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Markham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Markham, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Markham graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Markham has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto Health Richland
- Providence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Douglass Markham MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Roy D. Markham practice?
- Dr. Roy Markham has 1 office location.
Dr. Roy Markham practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near West Columbia, SC.
See West Columbia Allergists and West Columbia Pediatricians.