A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Markham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Markham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Markham
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Markham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Markham, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Markham graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Markham has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto Health Richland
- Providence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Douglass Markham MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Roy D. Markham practice?
- Dr. Roy Markham has 1 office location.
Dr. Roy Markham practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near West Columbia, SC.
See West Columbia Allergists and West Columbia Pediatricians.