Dr. Roy David Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roy David?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

April 4th, 2016

Wonderful!

Great!

March 5th, 2013

Happydrkris

Love the staff' especially Courtney:-) a last minute appt was misbooked and they made it up to me with free product.

July 28th, 2012

I honestly dont know where to begin. Dr. David is a remarkable plastic surgeon. He transformed my horrible sagging neck and chin, which by the way, is hereditary on both sides of my family, into a beautifully flat, youthful silhouette. This is the La Jolla Lift and Im so very pleased with my results. Along with the La Jolla Lift, I also got a brow lift. I have thyroid issues and I very much appreciated Dr. Davids ultra conservatism not to operate on my eyelids. It was a good call. Instead he gave me a brow lift. Prior to this, my eyes looked very tired and sickly plus I had a terrible case of dry eye. Dr. David fixed that. My eyes were lifted and they looked much clearer and younger. The droopy lower eyelids improved and no more dry eye! Im ecstatic! Dr. Davids staff is just wonderful. After my surgery, I had a lot of questions. Although the staff is always very busy, I would always get a return phone call the same day I called. Its obvious that Dr. David runs a tight ship!Each day my face improves and Im so happy that I chose Dr. Roy David to do the surgery. Ive already recommended Dr. David to quite a few of my friends, but I really didnt need to. They can see the results right in front of eyes!Thank you so much, Dr. David and your very competent, caring staff! You are truly an artist and visionary.

March 26th, 2012

Worst plastic surgeon Ive ever been to!

February 25th, 2012

knowledgeable, professional, kind, careful listener, answers your questions well, aims to please. the entire staff works hard to meet your needs.

December 7th, 2011

Dr. David changed my life forever

Where did all this extra "face" come from? That was the question I have been asking myself for the last three years. I saw a picture of me at my 50th Birthday and I had a beautiful jaw line, the neck look good and I did not have puppet lines around my mouth. Now at the age of 55 all three areas have transformed and I had morphed into a whole new person...One that I had hated looking at in the mirror. All my lower facial skin was sagging and I looked so much older than I was. I couldnt take it anymore so I startedLooking into facelifts that were advertised on TV, along with a local Dr. who was advertising facelifts ( even though he specialized in areas of the body, not the face).I did not feel comfortable with any of the other places I researched. Im not sure why,Just a gut feeling. I was then given Dr. Davids phone number and his web-site. So IWent on-line and decided to go in for a free consultation. For some reason I felt so comfortable with my phone conversation while making my appointment. First impressions are lasting impressions. Well, the rest is history. I felt so comfortable with the staff and Dr. David immediately. He put all my fears to rest.I felt his strong confidence and yet his soft side all at the same time. I couldnt wait to meet the new me. There was only one thing left to do. I surrendered my life to Dr. Davids hands. There was no looking back now. Three and a half weeks later I was in the recovery room. Dr. David and the staff took such good care of me throughout this whole procedure, from beginning to end. They made sure I was comfortable and answered all my questions with full confidence and honestly. Dr. David made sure he saw me numerous times during my first 10 days of recovery to ensure I was healing well. His concern was heartfelt. I have received so many compliments, I have lost count. Did you change your hair? Did you take a vacation? You look good you look rested. THEY CANT QUITE PUT THIRE FINGER ON IT!!!! I still look like ME!! Just 10-15 years younger!!!!! I am SO happy and more confident than ever. I love ME!! Thank you Dr. David and the wonderful staff. You have changed my life for ever.

December 1st, 2011

Very disappointed

I had work done in his office and it made no difference. There are many plastic surgeons, please consider others, you will be more satisfied. He is a complete rip off and does not care about his clients.

Doctor's Response

We are sorry you feel this way, but Dr. David will not perform overly aggressive surgery or put patients at undue risk to obtain specific results. Overly aggressive nose surgery, for example, can lead to breathing problems and an unnatural appearance. Complimentary follow up appointments are scheduled at one day, one week, one month, three months, six months, and one year postop to monitor our patients' progress and ensure their success. If you move out of state during this period, we ask that you maintain contact with our office and schedule appropriate follow up care over the phone or in person.

SHOW

October 4th, 2011

A friend of mine used Dr. David and had such good results I decided to see him myself. I had the La Jolla lift and the Active FX laser. I am very happy with the results of both the procedures.Dr. David was wonderful and his staff couldn't be nicer. I would recommend him to anyone who wants to look better.

October 2nd, 2011

Dr. David's "magic hands"

Out of about three doctors I have seen for injections dr. David is by far the best. He knows exactly where to inject to get the desired results. Dr. David is a genius at what he does.

July 27th, 2011

Great choice

My experience with Dr. David and his staff was wonderful. Not only were they professional, thorough and caring, they were encouraging and calming. I never felt pressured or an exaggeration of results I could achieve. I had 4 procedures at once--Active FX, fat transfer, lower eye pinch and a La Jolla Lift. Dr. David's aftercare has been attentive to all my needs. I am very happy with my results and would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

July 27th, 2011

Rhinoplasty

I did A LOT of research, and finally decided he had the best artistic hand in the biz for Rhino. They really worked with me on the appt and my nose is sooo beautiful, better than all of my friends' Rhinos :)

May 16th, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. David and his office staff. They are professional and caring. I have a Fraxel laser procedure which I am very pleased with the results. I had lines around my mouth which have almost disappeared and my sun spots are no longer visiable. Dr. David provided very good pain relief, but I hardly needed any; a relatively painless procedure.