Dr. Roy Davidovitch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roy Davidovitch?

August 19th, 2016

repaired a torn labrum for me, extremely nice guy great bed side manner highly recommend

July 29th, 2016

Excellent surgeon. Great staff.

February 9th, 2016

Dr Davidovith is an excellent surgeon I had the same day hip replacement , walking without any assistive device in a week and had minimal pain The only culprit is the waiting time in his office Theyvshoukd really schedule the visits with more consideration for our time

December 7th, 2015

Disappointed with treatment

I waited almost 3 months for an appt with Dr. Davidovitch. He misdiagnosed me. He didn't look over my MRI and CT scans and reports that I brought and disregarded my concerns of having awful pain. Told me I basically would have to live with some level of disability after the kind of fracture I had. Was very rushed and very arrogant. Long story short, I went to a different MD and had arthropedic surgery to correct what was wrong and I am doing a lot better. He is a waste of time. Go somewhere else for proper care and diagnosis.

July 8th, 2015

Total Hip replacement

I am 34 and recently received a THR by Dr. DAVIDOVITCH. He's truly an amazing doctor and he stood by every word and promise. I am grateful and lucky to have him as a doctor. I thank him and God for giving him the brains to perform the surgery. I have returned to my daily activities including running around my 2 year old son. I whole heartedly recommend him as a surgeon. He's caring, frank, and most importantly a great listener.

September 9th, 2014

Dr is ok but staff sucks

This is now my third appointment that the staff gave me bad or wrong information wasting my time. I received a voice mail to arrive between 6:30 and 7:00 for xreys they don't start till 7:30am, so I guess my time means nothing to the staff.

April 25th, 2014

patient

Wonderful doctor. Caring, personable, and very attentive. Everything he told us about the surgery and rehab is exactly what happened. I received PT at home every day for 2 weeks. I would recommend him to everyone, I know. I has been only 2 weeks and I am fine, within the next few days I will be starting out patient. He told me that I can start driving 3 weeks after the day of surgery. rehab.

November 3rd, 2013

Couldn't Be Happier!

Approximately 2 months ago I had a total left hip replacement from Dr. Davidovitch. I chose him because of the anterior approach that he performs. I couldn't be happier with the results of my surgery. I'm walking around pain free and am not needing to use a cane, crutches, etc. I'm also already back at work thanks to the rapid recovery from the anterior approach. Dr. Davidovitch's office staff was also excellent (especially Lily). They were always available to answer any of my concerns or questions and were always prompt in their following up. I would definitely highly recommend Dr. Davidovitch and will be using him again when my right hip is ready to be replaced. I also received great care from everyone at the NYU Hospital for Joint Diseases.

October 26th, 2013

Go elsewhere!

I have noticed that the bad reviews somehow get deleted for this doctor That's peculiar and disappointing. I would not recommend this doctor. He gave me 5-6 minutes of his time after I waited over 2 hours. Maybe he's a good surgeon, but there are better at another more reputable hospital in the city. A very poor experience. Leave the poor reviews on the website so that the potential patient can be well-informed.

October 25th, 2013

Don't Wait

I was born with hip dysplasia so have had a lifetime of interactions with Ortho Surgeons. When I hit 40, my hips needed an overhaul and I was fortunate enough to find Dr. D. I had both hips done with no complications. My legs are the same length and I am active and pain-free. My only advice to anyone considering this surgery is, don't wait. I was off crutches in a matter of weeks with no pain. Oh, and for those of you who have issues with the office wait time - Dr. D doesn't rush his patients so consider the fact that you'll get the same treatment when it's your turn.

February 5th, 2012

Excellent Surgeon!

Dr. Davidovitch performed a double hip replacement on me two weeks ago using the anterior method. Now I am already able to walk for short periods of time without the use of crutches or a cane. Everything was top-notch from the initial consultation to the surgical experience and the post-surgical follow-up. Keep in mind that you may be in the waiting room a while before you see him, but that is because he is very popular and makes an effort to spend time with patients answering questions and addressing concerns.

August 6th, 2011

I had THR and was walking with cane only after 1 week..surgery was on Thurs and was walking around table in recovery room and discharged on Sat. The leg length seems to be perfect and I am well on the way to getting back to tennis and golf. Highly recommend Dr. Davidovitch!!