Learn more about Dr. Roy Debeer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Debeer is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Debeer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Debeer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Debeer, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Debeer graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Debeer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Peninsula Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Alan Debeer DO and MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Roy A. Debeer practice?
- Dr. Roy Debeer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roy Debeer practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Medical Oncology near Far Rockaway, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cedarhurst, NY.
See Far Rockaway Internists, Far Rockaway Gastroenterologists, and Far Rockaway Oncologists.