A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Debeer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Debeer is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Debeer
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Debeer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Debeer, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Debeer graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Debeer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Peninsula Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Alan Debeer DO and MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Roy A. Debeer practice?
- Dr. Roy Debeer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roy Debeer practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Medical Oncology near Far Rockaway, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cedarhurst, NY.
See Far Rockaway Internists, Far Rockaway Gastroenterologists, and Far Rockaway Oncologists.