Dr. Roy Alan Debeer MD and DO is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Debeer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Debeer, MD, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Medical Oncology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage and Osteopathic Manipulation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Debeer graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Debeer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Debeer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- WellCare - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roy A. Debeer practice?
Dr. Roy Debeer practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Far Rockaway, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cedarhurst, NY.
See Far Rockaway Internists, Far Rockaway Gastroenterologists, and Far Rockaway Oncologists.