Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roy Defries
Dr. Roy Defries, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Evansville, IN, with another office in Evansville, IN. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Defries is affiliated with St Mary's Medical Center - Evansville, HealthSouth Deaconess Rehabilitation Hospital and Deaconess Cross Pointe Center. Dr. Defries has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Roy Defries has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Roy Defries is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Evansville, IN.
Dr. Lori Munsie
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Family Medicine
Evansville, IN 0.01 mi15
Dr. Craig Triola
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Family Medicine
Evansville, IN 0.01 mi10
Dr. Merral Lewis
Evansville, IN 0.04 mi43