A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Defries:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Defries is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Defries, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Defries graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Defries has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center - Evansville
- HealthSouth Deaconess Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Allen Defries MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roy A. Defries practice?
- Dr. Roy Defries has 1 office location.
Dr. Roy Defries practices Family Medicine near Evansville, IN.
See Evansville Family Physicians.