A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Ditchey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Ditchey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ditchey
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Ditchey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ditchey graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ditchey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Patient's Hospital of Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy V Ditchey MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Roy V. Ditchey practice?
- Dr. Roy Ditchey has 1 office location.
Dr. Roy Ditchey practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Redding, CA.
See Redding Internists and Redding Cardiologists.