Learn more about Dr. Roy Ditchey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Ditchey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ditchey
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Ditchey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Ditchey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ditchey graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ditchey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Patient's Hospital of Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy V Ditchey MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Roy V. Ditchey practice?
- Dr. Roy Ditchey has 1 office location.
Dr. Roy Ditchey practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Redding, CA.
See Redding Internists and Redding Cardiologists.