Dr. Roy Dressner Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Roy Dressner?

Posted on September 27th, 2017

fantastic care! after seeing 11 different doctors, Dr. Dressner correctly diagnose my condition and gave me the care I needed. I highly recommend his talented team of healthcare professionals. John Shea

Posted on August 24th, 2015

Dr. Dressner is the kind of doctor every patient would want to have. He has a manner about him that makes you feel so comfortable and at ease. He never rushes you, answers every questions and he is a doctor that you see after your surgery not like others that you never see again only their RA's.

Posted on July 21st, 2015

Dr.Dressner is a very compassonate and caring doctor. He makes you feel at ease in a very scary and tense situation. He never rushes you and answers every questins you have. I wish all my doctors were like him as it means so much to the patient to be assured that this person really is listening to you an cares so much about your well being. He is a very kind man.

The Best ColoRectal surgeon in Central NJ!

Posted on February 12th, 2015

Dr Dressner is that rare physician that makes you feel like he cares about you personally. Most Dr's office today have a tendency to feel like an assembly line. I always felt that my health was his highest priority. He is compassionate, professional and a highly skilled surgeon. My results prove that with no exception. I am so happy I found such a caring individual to get me through my Colectomy, and back on my feet the day following surgery. I can not praise Dr DRoy Dressner enough!

Posted on January 20th, 2015

He is the best

exceptional care

Posted on April 21st, 2014

I just had a diagnosis of colon cancer. Dr. Dressner goes above and beyond in his care. He called the nurse's station 2-3 times a day as well as visit me everyday. He also called. All Drs. should be like Dr. Dressner. I felt so comfortable with him.

Posted on January 22nd, 2013

One of the best doctors I've met in many years. The surgery was uncomplicated and healed very quickly. Will definitely recommend him

Posted on October 26th, 2017