A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Durbin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Durbin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Durbin graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Durbin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy J Durbin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Roy J. Durbin practice?
- Dr. Roy Durbin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roy Durbin practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics near Denver, CO.
See Denver Family Physicians and Denver Obstetricians & Gynecologists.