A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Schwartz, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Schwartz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- St. Christopher's - Anesthesiology
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Eric Schwartz MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roy E. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Roy Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Roy Schwartz practices Pediatrics, Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians, Philadelphia Anesthesiologists, and Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners.