Dr. Roy Eichengreen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roy Eichengreen?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Roy Eichengreen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 14th, 2012

More Doctors should be like him

I was going to leave the practice until I was scheduled with Dr. Eichengreen due to my regular dr. was off. Dr Eichengreen is a wonderful person, caring, understanding and thural. I am very pleased with Dr. Eichengreen.

January 10th, 2011

Would be lost without him!

Dr. Eichengreen has been my physician for 17yrs. He is personable and caring. That being said, he is a brilliant Doctor! I couldn't be happier and would recommend him to anyone! He has my outmost trust and respect. Get your name on his waiting list!!!!!

November 11th, 2010

Dr. Eichengreen is a great caring doctor who is down to earth yet so knowledgable. He spends time with you and makes sure to answer all your questions. Overall a great person and a wonderful person!

July 18th, 2010

office visits

Very good Doctor. He explains everything in detail. He listens to you and has expressions of concerns. He gives you plenty of time with him. You dont get rushed out. I never had a Doctor like him.I highly recommend him to anyone. Very clean facility also.

October 16th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr Eichengreen for 20 years, he is wonderful. He treats my parents,husband and children and we all just think he is great.Through any of our ilnesses he has always made the right call.It's nice to know that we have a Dr that we can truely trust.

September 15th, 2009

Patient

I've been a patient of Dr. Eichengreen for about 15 years. I think he really cares how I feel. To me, he's what a family doctor should be.

August 29th, 2008

BEST doctor in Middletown, CT

I've been a patient of Dr. Eichengreen's for over 10 years. Over that time period he has displayed the utmost professionalism, courteousy, respect, compassion, knowledge and great communication and bed side manner. I beleive that he accurately diagnoses illnesses/conditions because he takes the time to LISTEN to the patient and knows WHEN to refer the patient to a specialist should the need arise. He treats the WHOLE patient....mind, body and spirit and maintains an exceptional knowledge and understanding of his patients. He is very attentive and responsive to my needs as a patient. I would recommend him to family, friends and anybody who is looking for a conscientious doctor who is dedicated and responsive to his patients. I've also found his staff to be very professional, courteous, respectfull and knowledgable. I intend to continue to seek out Dr. Eichengreen's care as long as he practices in the Middletown, CT area.

March 9th, 2017