Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roy Eriksen
Dr. Roy Eriksen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nyack, NY. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Eriksen is affiliated with Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center, Nyack Hospital and Jewish Hospital & Medical Center - NY. Dr. Eriksen has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Roy Eriksen has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Roy Eriksen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nyack, NY.