Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roy Fagan III
Dr. Roy Fagan III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Reidsville, NC. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Fagan is affiliated with Moses Cone Memorial Hospital, Women's Hospital of Greensboro and Annie Penn Memorial Hospital. Dr. Fagan has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Roy Fagan III has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Roy Fagan III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reidsville, NC.
Dr. Lennis Livesay
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Reidsville, NC 0.09 mi32
Dr. Nimish Gosrani
Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Reidsville, NC 0.09 mi29
Dr. Jonathan Branch
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Residency
Reidsville, NC 0.09 mi9