Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roy Filly
Dr. Roy Filly, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Filly is affiliated with University of California San Francisco Medical Center at Parnassus, UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals and John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Roy Filly has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Roy Filly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Cynthia Chin
Diagnostic Radiology, Neurological Surgery, Neuroradiology
San Francisco, CA 0 mi26
Dr. Yee-Li Sun
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
San Francisco, CA 0 mi11
Dr. Kai Kinder
Diagnostic Radiology, Residency
San Francisco, CA 0 mi3