A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Fontenot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Fontenot, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fontenot graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Fontenot has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Joseph Fontenot MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Roy J. Fontenot practice?
- Dr. Roy Fontenot has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roy Fontenot practices Anesthesiology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Anesthesiologists.