Dr. Roy Forsythe Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Roy Forsythe?

terrible work

Posted on April 1st, 2016

I got an implant from him in the year 2000 to repair cosmetic damage that followed a mastectomy. I was told it would soften up after a year. Its been 16 years and it's as hard as a rock ,like the day I got it.I have constant pain and it does not nor did it ever stay in place. I contacted him a year after the surgery to tell him my problems and he acted as though he had no responsibility to correct it. I've dealt with nothing but constant pain and embarassment from what I call my frankenboob. It's humilating. I would not recommend him to anyone, and if he reads this, I want him to know his horrible work has hurt my both physically and emotionally.

Posted on May 19th, 2014

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.