A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Fox is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Fox, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Fox has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Fayette Hospital
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy C Fox MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Roy C. Fox practice?
- Dr. Roy Fox has 1 office location.
Dr. Roy Fox practices Pulmonary Disease near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Pulmonologists.