A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. R Frizzell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. R Frizzell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. R Frizzell, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Frizzell graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Frizzell has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. R Tyler Frizzell MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. R T. Frizzell practice?
- Dr. R Frizzell has 1 office location.
Dr. R Frizzell practices Neurological Surgery near Boise, ID.
See Boise Neurological Surgeons.