A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Joseph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Joseph is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Joseph, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Joseph graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Joseph has 7 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
- Holy Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy George Joseph MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Roy G. Joseph practice?
- Dr. Roy Joseph has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roy Joseph practices Urology near Kensington, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Hagerstown, MD.
See Kensington Urologists.