Dr. Roy Gandolfi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

June 29th, 2015
Great guy. Turned ot to be poor Dr.
First few years was a fantastic Dr. carrying understanding. Got to the point would have to beg him to spend more time with me. Ended up leaving him 10 years ago and found a new Physician that is willing to spend time with me, and is not judgemental.

June 17th, 2015
Due to many health Issues I have had thru the years, I have dealt with many Dr's. and Specialists. In my opinion, Dr. Gandolfi is one of the best Internal Med Docs I have worked with. Dr. Gandolfi takes time to listen to me; is extremely knowledgeable; gives detailed information and instruction. I'm grateful he is my Doc!

August 2nd, 2013
Roy Gandolfi is a dangerous doctor. He does not listen and, therefore, I distrust his ability to diagnose. He is unfriendly, arrogant, and unsympathetic. I fired him as my doctor years ago and have been well served by that decision.

March 29th, 2013
The Best
professional, thorough and attentive, compassionate. follows up very promptly. A very trusted physician.

June 21st, 2012
Dr. Gandolfi is very good at feigning concern. When it comes right down to it, he couldn't care less. After being a patient of his for years, as well as being my parents physician, he couldn't even find the compassion to phone my mother after a near fatal fall. To me, this is inexcusable. He also had no problem prescribing medication on a whim. I believe it's easier for him to give medication hand over fist as opposed to finding the root of someone's problem. Wouldn't let him touch another family member with a 10 ft pole.

August 13th, 2011
Best and smartest doctor!!!
Best Doctor I have ever been to. And smartest for sure.

June 30th, 2010
Most caring doctor I've ever met
Dr Gandolfi treated me with the most sincere care I've ever experienced even though I did not have insurance. He spent a good amount of time and he correctly diagnosed and treated my illness. I have never felt so important to a doctor before.

June 17th, 2010
This physician has a remarkable "bedside manner" but remarkably poor. Yes, he listens, but then assumes an almost charicature-like pontifical attitude that totally fails to recognize the patient's body (as well as his medical records) is his own. He actually refused to release my records to a chiropractor as requested, decreeing his superior knowledge of what would be best for me. Doctor, would you please grant me the privilege of being wrong if that is my choice? Once, happening upon this doctor in a store, he didn't so much as acknowledge our friendly greeting. Perhaps we needed an appointment for that? Oh, of course there will be none available for at least a month. Remarkable. I am glad to report we have located a new internist with a new attitude.

September 3rd, 2009
Excellent physician
Takes the time to listen to questions