Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roy Geronemus
Dr. Roy Geronemus, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology, General Surgery and Dermatopathology. Dr. Geronemus is affiliated with NYU Langone Medical Center, Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine and Mt Sinai Hospital. Dr. Geronemus has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Roy Geronemus has the following 3 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
A dermatopathologist is an expert in both dermatology and pathology. They specialize in diseases related to the skin, but where a dermatologist would examine a potentially-cancerous mole by looking at it, a dermatopathologist would examine your...
Dr. Roy Geronemus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
New York, NY
Dr. Harris Burstin
General Surgery, Pediatrics
New York, NY 0 mi40
Dr. Ron Shelton
New York, NY 0 mi31