A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Geronemus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Geronemus, Dermatology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Geronemus
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Geronemus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Geronemus, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Face Cancer (Facial Neoplasm)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Pigmentation Disorders
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Skin Diseases
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Vascular Skin Diseases
- Vascular Tumor (Hemangioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Geronemus graduated from University of Miami . He has 10 awards.
Dr. Geronemus has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy G Geronemus MD is a male Dermatologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Dermatopathology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roy G. Geronemus practice?
- Dr. Roy Geronemus has 1 office location.
Dr. Roy Geronemus practices Dermatology, Dermatopathology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.