inactive

Roy G Geronemus MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 24th, 2016
Absolutely the very best in every way!

April 15th, 2015
Poor experience, very disappointed
Dr Geronemus was abrupt rude and has the poorest bedside manner. His nurse later even apologized explaining he was sick but frankly I was appalled at his lack of grace. His diagnosis and treatment plan was adequate but with such poor manners and people skills the whole experience was extremely negative.

March 20th, 2015
I finally realized that Dr. Geronemus is inept in his line of business. He rushes in to see you and doesn't give you very much attention only to charge you $450.00 for a very short consultation. I have had a total of 4 fraxel laser and my skin looks the same. I have wasted so much money in someone I thought was excellent in skin care but know , a little too late, realize that just because you pay a high price for something doesn't mean you will get what you pay for.

March 15th, 2014
Mohs pro
I have no issue with Dr. Geronemus. It is his associate in my recent visit who I have an issue with and all of his staff in the same visit. Been using the facility for 10 years. Will never use again or go back again. Four Mohs in one visit, each one done in a different room, no problem, but each one had a different staff member looking and bandaging. Then it is an associate who does the sutures. Last year had one who was wonderful. This year was terrible. The follow up call the following day was always done by the surgeon. This year a nurse? No thanks. Bandages half off the following day and I was told to take a picture and send them in? No thanks. Will look elsewhere in future.

August 7th, 2013
Great experience
The doctor and his practice are in a class by themselves. They are offer all,of the latest technology and do much of their own research. He used several types of lasers on me at one visit and the results were impressive. The staff was very supportive.

July 26th, 2013
Five Star Physician
I have seen other dermatologists for cosmetic and medical concerns prior to consulting with Dr. Geronemus. I can honestly say that Dr. Geronemus and his medical team of nurses and other physicians are in a category of excellence not seen elsewhere. The entire facility is run in such a professional, first-class manner, I knew I would be in the best hands, even before any treatments were rendered.

July 20th, 2013
Dr. Geronemus and his staff are a step above everyone else. Our experiences with every single participant on Dr. Geronemus' team has been superb. Exceeding our expectations is an understatement. I strongly recommend Dr. Geronemus and the Laser & Skin Surgery Center of New York.

September 23rd, 2012
very good and professional
Dr. Geronemus is very good at what he does and I like the fact that he does own laser work unlike many other doctors. He was quite understanding and thorough. The staff was excellent and the office is very well run.

September 20th, 2012
A true professional
-Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinionDr. G is truly the expert in lasers and cosmetics. I like that he does all the work himself unlike the last office I went to. He used four differEnt lasers on my face. He was very kind and attentive and the staff was great. I was very happy with outcome.

November 20th, 2011
Great experience
Dr G did a great job with the laser treatment on my face. He removed many dark spots and my face looks so much younger. He also used two other lasers for some blood vessels and redness. His office has everything and is very efficient. He does all the work himself unlike the last office I went to where the doc let a tech do everything.

July 24th, 2011
also great experience
This guy is the real expert. He used 4 different lasers on me that transformed my skin. His office has every device in the book. He is very knowledgeable and very helpful. Very impressive experience.

July 22nd, 2011
Great experience
Dr. G really helped me with my skin problems that other docs were unable to fix. I was referred to him by two different dermatologists who respect him greatly. My husband also had great results. The office is extremely professional and well run. I liked him very much and have sent my friends.