A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Goodman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Goodman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from New York University.
Dr. Goodman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Stuart Goodman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Roy S. Goodman practice?
- Dr. Roy Goodman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roy Goodman practices Otolaryngology near Center Line, MI.
Additional practice locations include: White Lake, MI and Waterford, MI.
See Center Line Otolaryngologists.