A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Goodman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goodman
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Goodman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Goodman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from New York University.
Dr. Goodman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Stuart Goodman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Roy S. Goodman practice?
- Dr. Roy Goodman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roy Goodman practices Otolaryngology near Center Line, MI.
Additional practice locations include: White Lake, MI and Waterford, MI.
See Center Line Otolaryngologists.