A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Goodman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from New York University.
Dr. Goodman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goodman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roy S. Goodman practice?
Dr. Roy Goodman practices Otolaryngology near White Lake, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Center Line, MI.
See White Lake Otolaryngologists.