A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. R Grantham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. R Grantham is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Critical Care
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Grantham graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Grantham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
- Comanche Co Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. R Nathan Grantham MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. R N. Grantham practice?
- Dr. R Grantham has 2 office locations.
Dr. R Grantham practices Cardiovascular Disease near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Cardiologists.