A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Grantham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Grantham is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grantham
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grantham Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Critical Care
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Grantham graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Grantham has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
- Comanche County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy N Grantham MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Roy N. Grantham practice?
- Dr. Roy Grantham has 1 office location.
Dr. Roy Grantham practices Cardiovascular Disease near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Cardiologists.