Get the facts about migraine headaches, including the different types of migraine and migraine triggers.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roy Greengrass
Dr. Roy Greengrass, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology and Pain Management. Dr. Greengrass is affiliated with St. Vincent's Medical Center Southside, Memorial Hospital Jacksonville and Medical Center of Trinity - West Pasco Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Roy Greengrass has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Dr. Roy Greengrass is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.
Dr. Alberto Ardon
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi8
Dr. David Corda
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi19
Dr. Ribal Darwish
Critical Care Medicine, Neurological Surgery, Anesthesiology
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi11