A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Gulick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Gulick, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gulick graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gulick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Moyer Gulick MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Roy M. Gulick practice?
- Dr. Roy Gulick has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roy Gulick practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Infectious Disease Doctors.