A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Heilbron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Heilbron is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heilbron
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Heilbron Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Heilbron, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 29 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Geriatric Medicine
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holistic Health
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Heilbron graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Heilbron has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- St Vincent Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Heilbron MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Roy Heilbron practice?
- Dr. Roy Heilbron has 1 office location.
Dr. Roy Heilbron practices Cardiovascular Disease near Santa Fe, NM.
See Santa Fe Cardiologists.