A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Heilbron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Heilbron is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Heilbron, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Geriatric Medicine
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holistic Health
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Lyme Disease
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Heilbron graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Heilbron has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- St Vincent Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Heilbron accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 9 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- JMH Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roy Heilbron practice?
Dr. Roy Heilbron practices Cardiovascular Disease near Miami Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Fe, NM.
See Miami Beach Cardiologists.