Learn more about Dr. Roy Heilbron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Heilbron is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Heilbron, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Geriatric Medicine
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holistic Health
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Lyme Disease
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Heilbron graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Heilbron has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- St Vincent Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Heilbron MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Roy Heilbron practice?
- Dr. Roy Heilbron has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roy Heilbron practices Cardiovascular Disease near Miami Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Fe, NM.
See Miami Beach Cardiologists.