A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Houlahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Houlahan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Houlahan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Houlahan graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Houlahan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
- Rush Copley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Francis Houlahan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roy F. Houlahan practice?
- Dr. Roy Houlahan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roy Houlahan practices Family Medicine near Oswego, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, IL.
See Oswego Family Physicians.