A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Ivy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Ivy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Ivy, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ivy graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Ivy has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy N Ivy MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Roy N. Ivy practice?
- Dr. Roy Ivy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roy Ivy practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.