A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Kim, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kim has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy J Kim MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Roy J. Kim practice?
- Dr. Roy Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Roy Kim practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Endocrinology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Pediatricians, and Dallas Endocrinologists.