A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Kim, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kim has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy J Kim MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Roy J. Kim practice?
- Dr. Roy Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Roy Kim practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Endocrinology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Pediatricians, and Dallas Pediatric Specialists.