Learn more about Dr. Roy Mathew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Mathew is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Mathew, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mental Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Phobias (Phobic Disorders)
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathew graduated from University of Kerala Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mathew has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Hospital
- Duke Hosp
- John Umstead
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Jacob Mathew MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Roy J. Mathew practice?
- Dr. Roy Mathew has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roy Mathew practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Midland, TX.
See Midland Psychiatrists and Midland Addiction Specialists.