A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Mathew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Mathew is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mathew
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Mathew Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Mathew, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mental Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Phobias (Phobic Disorders)
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathew graduated from University of Kerala Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mathew has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Hospital
- Duke Hosp
- John Umstead
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Jacob Mathew MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Roy J. Mathew practice?
- Dr. Roy Mathew has 1 office location.
Dr. Roy Mathew practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Midland, TX.
See Midland Psychiatrists and Midland Adolescent Specialists.