Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roy Jackel
Dr. Roy Jackel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Wales, PA, with other offices in Sellersville, PA and Doylestown, PA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Jackel is affiliated with St. Luke's Hospital - Quakertown Campus, Abington-Lansdale Hospital/Jefferson Health and Grand View Health. He speaks English.
Dr. Roy Jackel has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Roy Jackel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Wales, PA.
Dr. Daniel Skubick
North Wales, PA 0 mi45
Dr. Bryan Oneill
Neurology, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
North Wales, PA 0 mi23
Dr. Abraham Ashkenazi
North Wales, PA 0 mi20