Learn more about Dr. Roy Jackel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Jackel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Jackel, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 56 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Back Pain
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Stenosis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackel graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Jackel has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jackel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roy A. Jackel practice?
Dr. Roy Jackel practices Neurology near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: North Wales, PA and Sellersville, PA.
See Doylestown Neurologists.