Neurologists

800 W State St
Ste 101
Doylestown, PA 18901
215-230-9998
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

Apr 24th, 2014

Gives patients adderal that do not have ADHD and it has adverse side effects that are extreme aggatiation and anger! This person is a alcoholic and is perscribed this medicine which is not needed. I think there needs to be a more thourgh exam so it is absolutely sure the right medicine is prescribed.

|  Dr. J is Awesome  |  show details
by Jen Donnelly on Oct 24th, 2013

I have lived out in PA for 2 yrs now and had so much trouble finding a Neuro. that felt I can trust and treat me like a human and not a number. Dr. J listened and knew what he was doing. He understands that every patient is different and thier symptoms are different. I have had MS since 1997 and Lymes since 2005 and never got the right treatment for Lymes. He listened to me and now I am finally getting the right treatment and I actually see a future now instead of being bed ridden and hopeless. The staff has been great and gets everything done very quickly. I recommend that if you are looking for a good Neuro Dr. J is the one. I feel so blessed that I found him and am able to treat with Dr. J . He is def. one of the best that I have found since 1997 ( and I have seen alot of Doctors from 1997-present)

|  My freedom of Epilepsy  |  show details
by Anthony on Aug 10th, 2013

Doctor Jackel more then 15 years ago has cured me of epilepsy ,under control with meds I have not had a siezure in 15 years or more ,I believe he is a Dr.that really knows what he is doing Thank you so much Dr.Jackel for your knowlede and of my healling

Jun 5th, 2013

Dr. Jackel is great and very thorough but his staff needs a lesson in phone manners. I almost cancelled my appt. The lady on the phone kept insisting I couldn't find the office with google maps... I understood google maps better than her nonsense directions. She was also VERY ill-mannered and rude when I asked if there was an earlier appt available (a patient does reserve the right to ask that). I really wanted to write a letter to Dr. Jackel about it but I felt I better not since it was my first time there.

|  Very nice practice, doctors and staff!!!  |  show details
Jul 18th, 2012

I had read some Terrible reviews about this practice but I booked an appointment as they could see me sooner than the other doctor in town. MAKE AN APPOINTMENT - find out for yourself. Doctor Roy was VERY nice and so was his staff!!!! I am glad I did not wait the 3 months for the appointment with the other practice in town. Don't believe everything you read - give them a try!!!!

|  RUDE  |  show details
May 15th, 2012

RUDE & Unprofessional. The staff should all be fired.

Feb 29th, 2012

uncaring, poor bedside manner, gives no inforamation a lay person can understand or no info. at all, he is impatient and acts like he hates his job as well as his patients who pay for his mortgage...which i am sure is a huge house, as well as his expensive vacations. I do not recommend him to anyone with a brain

Feb 25th, 2012

I found the office staff rude and impatient. Don't ever call the office looking for directions as they will not take the time to help you. Don't ever miss an appointment...even if you call and say you are lost as they will quickly send you a $50 bill even if you are a high school student without income.