Dr. Roy Jackel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roy Jackel?

Rude office staff

Posted on June 20th, 2017

Nice Doctor

AWFUL

Posted on March 8th, 2015

The staff is very rude and unprofessional!!! Then Dr. Jackel comes in asks like 2 questions and says oh you'll be fine soon and sends you on your way out the door. Please, please don't waste your time or money.

Posted on February 24th, 2015

It takes us 1 hour to get to the clinic, 15 minutes waiting (not bad), 5-7 minutes with Dr (no physical exam done). He asks 2-3 questions and sends us on our way. I am embarrassed to be in the same profession with Dr. Jackal. No compassion or bedside manner, which is OK, but I don't feel the medical knowledge is there, or maybe he just doesn't care. We picked Dr. Jackal because he is associated with U of PA (my alma mater), but we will be changing neurologists.

Stay away!

Posted on January 23rd, 2015

Terrible practice-avoid!!!

Dr. J is Awesome

Posted on October 24th, 2013

I have lived out in PA for 2 yrs now and had so much trouble finding a Neuro. that felt I can trust and treat me like a human and not a number. Dr. J listened and knew what he was doing. He understands that every patient is different and thier symptoms are different. I have had MS since 1997 and Lymes since 2005 and never got the right treatment for Lymes. He listened to me and now I am finally getting the right treatment and I actually see a future now instead of being bed ridden and hopeless. The staff has been great and gets everything done very quickly. I recommend that if you are looking for a good Neuro Dr. J is the one. I feel so blessed that I found him and am able to treat with Dr. J . He is def. one of the best that I have found since 1997 ( and I have seen alot of Doctors from 1997-present)

My freedom of Epilepsy

Posted on August 10th, 2013

Doctor Jackel more then 15 years ago has cured me of epilepsy ,under control with meds I have not had a siezure in 15 years or more ,I believe he is a Dr.that really knows what he is doing Thank you so much Dr.Jackel for your knowlede and of my healling

Very nice practice, doctors and staff!!!

Posted on July 18th, 2012

I had read some Terrible reviews about this practice but I booked an appointment as they could see me sooner than the other doctor in town. MAKE AN APPOINTMENT - find out for yourself. Doctor Roy was VERY nice and so was his staff!!!! I am glad I did not wait the 3 months for the appointment with the other practice in town. Don't believe everything you read - give them a try!!!!

RUDE

Posted on May 15th, 2012

RUDE & Unprofessional. The staff should all be fired.

Posted on February 29th, 2012

uncaring, poor bedside manner, gives no inforamation a lay person can understand or no info. at all, he is impatient and acts like he hates his job as well as his patients who pay for his mortgage...which i am sure is a huge house, as well as his expensive vacations. I do not recommend him to anyone with a brain

Posted on February 25th, 2012

I found the office staff rude and impatient. Don't ever call the office looking for directions as they will not take the time to help you. Don't ever miss an appointment...even if you call and say you are lost as they will quickly send you a $50 bill even if you are a high school student without income.

Posted on September 13th, 2017