A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Jedeikin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Jedeikin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jedeikin
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Jedeikin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Jedeikin, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Coarctation
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jedeikin graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Jedeikin has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Jedeikin MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Roy Jedeikin practice?
- Dr. Roy Jedeikin has 11 office locations.
Dr. Roy Jedeikin practices Pediatrics and Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Tucson, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians and Phoenix Cardiologists.