A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Jedeikin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Jedeikin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Jedeikin, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Coarctation
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jedeikin graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Jedeikin has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Jedeikin MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Roy Jedeikin practice?
- Dr. Roy Jedeikin has 11 office locations.
Dr. Roy Jedeikin practices Pediatrics and Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Tucson, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians and Phoenix Cardiologists.