Learn more about Dr. Roy Jedeikin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Jedeikin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jedeikin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Jedeikin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Coarctation
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jedeikin graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Jedeikin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Jedeikin MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Roy Jedeikin practice?
- Dr. Roy Jedeikin has 1 office location.
Dr. Roy Jedeikin practices Pediatrics and Cardiology near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Pediatricians and Glendale Cardiologists.