A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Jhagroo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Jhagroo is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jhagroo
Education & Awards
Dr. Jhagroo graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Jhagroo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital & Clinics
- UW Health-UW Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy A Jhagroo MD is a male Nephrologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Roy A. Jhagroo practice?
- Dr. Roy Jhagroo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roy Jhagroo practices Nephrology near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Fitchburg, WI.
See Madison Nephrologists.