Dr. Roy Kadair Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roy Kadair?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 2nd, 2016

Excellent care and staff

Dr. Kadair has been my doctor for many years and I have had only excellent care from him. He spends time asking questions and shows a genuine interest in my health care and concerns. His office is the most efficient of any doctor I have gone to. I called recently with a cough and congestion, left a message on his phone and was contacted within15 minutes. I was told to come in that afternoon for a chest x-ray and saw Dr.Kadair that afternoon. He prescribed appropriate medication which helped my symptoms. It is very comforting to know that he is there to take care of my many health issues. I told him to take care of himself because I would never find another doctor like him.

July 27th, 2012

Informative and experienced

My wife found him about a year or so ago asked me to go to the appointment with her. Ever since then, he's been my family doctor of choice, and i've reccomended him to anyone i've talked to about health.Unlike other doctors I've encountered, he takes the time to explain the situation, and to listen to us. That alone is high indicative of good ethics and transparency. He also obviously has the years of experience, which is the main reason I choose a Dr.All in all, I plan on going to his office for as long as he is active.

April 3rd, 2012

Bedside manner AND Knowledge is EXCELLENT!

I thought all the nice, decent, knowledgable doctors were a thing of the past. Glad I was able to meet a good one- and to my amazement, got an appointment in less than a week----AND...HE called me with the full results of the testing! Wasn't able to get to the phone-called the # back-it was his nurse, she had HIM call me! A very nice man.

June 9th, 2010

As an internest, Dr. Kadair has insisted that I keep appointments with him every 3 months to monitor diabetes. He does necessary blood work; adjusts medication accoring to need. I find that he keeps up with the latest research on diabetes and discusses this with me. His advice over the years has helped me stay healthy.

August 13th, 2017