A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Kaplan, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaplan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy M Kaplan MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Roy M. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Roy Kaplan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roy Kaplan practices Anesthesiology and Pediatrics near Portsmouth, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Presque Isle, ME.
See Portsmouth Anesthesiologists and Portsmouth Pediatricians.