A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Kellum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Kellum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Kellum, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kellum graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Kellum has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
- River Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy B Kellum MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Roy B. Kellum practice?
- Dr. Roy Kellum has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roy Kellum practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Flowood, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Vicksburg, MS.
See Flowood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.