A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Kelly is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Kelly, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Kelly has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne General Hospital
- Kenner Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Kelly MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Roy Kelly practice?
- Dr. Roy Kelly has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roy Kelly practices Urology near Baton Rouge, LA.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA.
See Baton Rouge Urologists.