A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Khalid-Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Khalid-Khan graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Khalid-Khan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
- Interfaith Medical Center - Brooklyn Jewish Division
- Interfaith Medical CenterJewish Hosp Med Ctr Of Brooklyn Div
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Khalid-Khan MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Roy Khalid-Khan practice?
- Dr. Roy Khalid-Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Roy Khalid-Khan practices Anesthesiology near Flushing, NY.
See Flushing Anesthesiologists.