A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Kim, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaver Dam Community Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy H Kim MD is a male Hematologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Roy H. Kim practice?
- Dr. Roy Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Roy Kim practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Beaver Dam, WI.
See Beaver Dam Hematologists and Beaver Dam Oncologists.