A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Kim, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaver Dam Community Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy H Kim MD is a male Hematologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Roy H. Kim practice?
- Dr. Roy Kim has 7 office locations.
Dr. Roy Kim practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Beaver Dam, WI and Janesville, WI.
See Madison Hematologists and Madison Oncologists.