A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy King, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. King has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Johnson King MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Roy J. King practice?
- Dr. Roy King has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roy King practices Psychiatry near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Psychiatrists.