A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Kohl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Kohl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kohl
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kohl Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Kohl, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Rupture
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohl graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Kohl has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Garfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Douglass Kohl MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roy D. Kohl practice?
- Dr. Roy Kohl has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roy Kohl practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Arcadia, CA.
See Pasadena Surgeons.