Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roy Kohl Jr
Dr. Roy Kohl Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pasadena, CA, with another office in Arcadia, CA. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Kohl is affiliated with Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus, Greater El Monte Community Hospital and Foothill Presbyterian Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Roy Kohl Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Roy Kohl Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pasadena, CA.
Clinical Psychology, Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, General Surgery
Pasadena, CA 0.01 mi41
Dr. Alison Tate
Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Surgery, Gynecology
Pasadena, CA 0.01 mi9
Dr. Richard Stone
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Pasadena, CA 0.01 mi42