A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Kumar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Kumar, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Kumar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- West Houston Medical Center
- North Cypress Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy A Kumar MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Roy A. Kumar practice?
- Dr. Roy Kumar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roy Kumar practices Diagnostic Radiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Radiologists.