inactive

• Good
  • Bad

October 8th, 2015
Great Doctor
Dr. Schneider has been my Dr. for over 15 years. He saved my life and helped safely bring my children into the world. He is honest and very good at educating his patients regarding all aspects of your health. He is compassionate and caring. He has a great sense of humor and good bedside manner. I highly recommend him.

May 30th, 2014
Ruined my life
Dr. Schneider was not my primary doctor, just on call. He not only left part of the afterbirth inside me which nearly took my life but insisted that I push before I was ready before he made it clear he needed to leave before 6 am for his vacation. I had hemorrhaging for nearly 7 years before I finally hit menopause. The sad thing is he delivered my goddaughters child and she had a 3rd degree tear and told her it was normal. I don't want any other woman to go through what we have.

February 22nd, 2011
Schneider Is One of the BEST
Always enjoyed seeing this very thorough doctor. Excellent manner.

August 2nd, 2015