A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Thompson is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thompson
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Thompson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Thompson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Thompson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Southcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Leland Thompson MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Roy L. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Roy Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. Roy Thompson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Internists and Tulsa Gastroenterologists.