Overall Review

April 1st, 2016
military vet
he has been my doctor since I came home from the war. love my doctor, for about ten years

April 20th, 2015
Annoyed with hours and phone service
Trying to get a new patient appointment has been impossible. I had to get a referral for an emergency care clinic because all appointments were 3 weeks to 1 month out. The answering systems says they open at 1130, however every time I call at that time the answering system says try at 12 they are not in yet. I finally speak with a staff member who puts me on hold first, manage to score an appointment, and in the middle of my question she cuts me off (politely not giving me a chance to respond) and puts me on hold for 15 mins and counting, finally I hung up. I am changing network providers, if this is an example of how future care is coming, I have no interest in finding out. I have no doubt the doctor has great service, however the staff needs work. Disappointed read great reviews about the doctor. :( I am only rating the ease of appointment, promptness, and courteous staff section as the other sections were not experienced.

March 5th, 2014
phenominal
The staff is very professional and knows their job. Had problems with my insurance and Dr. Lacey personally pulled me in a office and spoke to the insurance company with me present and got the situation resolved. Dr. Lacey is very knolegable. In career and knows patients by name basis and greets patients whe Able to.